CONSUMER (END USER)
Santé is committed in providing 100% customer satisfaction!
Terms and Condition for Return and Exchange Procedure:
- Products bought directly from Sante Eton Sales Office can be returned or exchanged. Product purchased from any global branch, e-branch, or e-franchisee — must be directly coordinated to them.
- For any items defective or damaged in shipping and all requests for return and exchange, contact the Customer Experience Team via email to [email protected] and provide the details needed to complete the Return and Exchange Form (i.e. a clear video while unboxing or unpacking the package). This is necessary for documentation and investigation. Strictly no video; no return, no exchange and no replacement.
- Actual damaged item requested to be replaced must be returned. Strictly no product return, no replacement.
- Requests for returns or exchange of item is acceptable within 30 days from the date product is received.
- If you believe your package was damaged during transit, (e.g. soaked or drenched, heavily dented, tampered boxes, altered packaging, seal is broken), DO NOT accept the package. Contact us within 24hours upon delivery and submit valid and clear photos or video and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
- To cancel or replace orders, we will only replace items with same amount or higher value.
- For Merchandise items (e.g. T-shirt, Jackets, Dri-fit, Cap), items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and unused.
- Report immediately all or any discoloration issues on Nutraceutical products within the 30-day period for return and exchange approval. Remember to place the item in a dry place that do not exceed 30 degree Celsius and 65% humidity.We will be replacing your products, however, refunds will be restricted.
- We will be replacing your products, however, refunds will be restricted.
- No refund and replacements for promotional product.
- No adjustments will be made on the account for products with processed tokens.
- Any return or exchange due to change of mind or mistake in ordering will not be permitted. Please be reminded that confirmation on orders is asked prior to check out, thus, change of mind is not allowed.
Section 8 of the “Business Owner’s Policies and Procedures:
Product Return & Exchange Policy
8.1. The business owner, upon acceptance of the products, shall forthwith carefully and thoroughly inspect the products and determine the condition of the products, including, but not limited to, the following standards: (a) Quantity and General Quality of the Products; (b) Fitness for Trade and Merchantability of the Products; (c) Existence of any defect or damage to the Products, whether apparent or hidden; and (d) Packaging and Appearance of the Products.
8.2. However, if despite the prior inspection and acceptance of the business owner, defect/s to the PRODUCTS accepted is discovered by the end user / consumer, the defect should be reported to business owner or ebranch, together with a competent evidence of the defect (pictures, videos and the like) within forty-eight (48) hours from the time of discovery of such defect. The business owner shall, within three (3) days from the time of the report made by the end user/consumer, should report to Sante Customer Service Team the returned product/s which should be accompanied by:
- 8.2.a. Issued receipt
- 8.2.b. Filled out Product Return Form
8.3. SANTE shall be responsible to deliver the replacement or substitute PRODUCTS to business owner only if the business owner has substantiated that the defect/s to the products are in the nature or manufacturing defects and/or hidden defects which could not have been reasonably identified during the inspection and acceptance of the Products.
8.4. SANTE, however, shall not be under any obligation to replace and/or substitute products which the business owner claim to be defective and/or damaged: (a) other than for those proven to be as a result of manufacturing defects and/or hidden defects and/or (b) if the business owner fails to promptly return to SANTE any damage or defect to the accepted products within a non-extendible period of thirty (30) days from the acceptance.